Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We will miss you Katie

Sadly Katie ended her six year tenure at Silicon and will be greatly missed by everyone here, we wish her the best in her new adventure.


Here is a message from Katie








Hello Silicon Customers and Friends,

I have some news for you all!  I am leaving Silicon at the end of the May to pursue my own photography and continue building my gallery Gravy.  Thank you all for being great artists and friends to work with during these last 6 years. 

If you have any questions or print orders, please email Caity at Caity@siliconfineartprints.com or our new Silicon printing assistant Patrick at patrick@siliconfineartprints.com .  I have written down notes under your accounts so files can easily be found and all your paper and size information has been saved in our invoicing system.  I will be in a couple days a week through the month of May if you need anything from me.

Special thanks to Rick, Caity, Steven, Kaitlin, Colleen, Stephanie, Vince, and Pogo the dog for being awesome coworkers!

Thanks again,

Katie Tackman

No comments:

Post a Comment